This centre was created within the scientific collaboration of the Special
Martial Combat department of The Military Institute of Physical Culture,
The International Institute of Qualification Improvement "Perspektiva",
and the Russian branch of Koi no takinobori ryu in order
to develop common scientific and research base to maintain and introduce
the newest methods of training sports full-contact martial arts, special
martial combat and sub-units personnel tactics.
The teaching staff:
- Colonel Sergey Maximovich Ashkinazy, professor, doctor of pedagogy,
the head of Department of Obstacles Surmount and Special Martial Combat
of the Military Institute of Physical Culture, master of sport, 3 Dan
at kakuto karate "Koi no takinobori ryu".
- Colonel Tereshchenko Semen Georgiyevich, professor, doctor of pedagogy,
master of sport USSR.
- Andrey Nikolayevich Kochergin, the chief of The Centre of Applied
Research, master of sport USSR, international Budo & Combat instructor,
Shihan 5 Dan in kakuto karate Koi no takinobori ryu
and honourary master 5 Dan in Jujitsu.
- Selection criteria, suitability for positions, non-verbal methods
of examining a potential employee.
- Graphic forms of reflecting office work and personal life of an employee,
organizing office documents, office testing and archives work.
- Methods of tuning the standard Russian arms and ammunition; secret
and tactic carrying of weapons and defensive means.
- * Attacking tactic as a dominating form of individual actions of
a sub-unit soldier. Determination and psycho-tactic training.
- * The principle differences and crossings of sports and applied stereotypes
of conducting a bout.
- * The methods of choosing individual tactic and development of subjective
- * Practice within the Koan method; discussion and practical approbation
of the modern and ancient training forms in learning practical topics.
- * The tactical direction in carrying on the special tasks.
- * The bio-mechanical way of choosing individual hitting technique,
ideomotorics in the process of acquisition of the individual technical
- * The innovation in algorithm of training construction at study of
- * The new complexes of the "Special physical training", which consider
both the tactical tasks and the possible dislocation of a sub-unit.
- * The passive safety as a base of defensive technique. Pain as a
factor which forms behavior stereotypes.
- Target zones in the applied section of training regarding typical
- * The individual psycho-training: minimization of the determining
impulse, the phantom substitution, the training of the "border condition",
tactical zombie technique.
- Group co-operation during assault.
- The individual capture of an opponent, methods of search and finishing
off, regarding typical tasks.
- Over-all rating as a tool of objective evaluation of preparedness
and analysis of future development.
- Dialectics of a criminal conflict, verbal and convenctional methods
of controlling the conflict.
- The method of indirect crossings as an element of controlling an
opponent at pre-stage of a criminal conflict.
- The weapon preparation on the base of typical weapons. The methods
of tests designing regarding possible tactic tasks.
- The side-arms in the tactic of achieving the objectives of a sub-unit,
the individual choice and perspective technique.
- The innovation in design of protective equipment for training special
tasks in the special martial combat.
- The practice of suggestion in controlling a conflict or in group
* shows that the section is also appropriate for teaching full-contact
All the topics are appropriate for teaching sub-units and security staff.
Every topic takes 2 lessons, 45 min each, plus 2 lessons of the same length
for demonstrations or role plays depending on a particular topic.
Teaching the topics above requires a sealed notebook of 10 stitched and
numbered pages. Audio or video recording is not appropriate.
The quantity of time given for each topic depends on supposed depth of
its exposure, tactical application, and also, due to individual direction
of teaching, on the number of students.
The lessons can be held on the base of the centre, as well as away, regarding
the circumstances of a sub-unit's service and the desire of a customer.
Considering the direction of supposed topics, a sub-unit should have
an appropriate access and a packet of documents. In case of individual
work with instructors the order from a commanding organization determining
its status is also required. As for teaching private students, it is only
possible if there is a document confirming the check-up made by the Ministry
of Internal Affaires. These limits do not regard teaching sports themes
or periodical training in full-contact types of the martial combat.